- Brand Name: YINGTOUMAN
- Origin: CN(Origin)
- With Ignition Device or Not: Not Included
- Disposable: No
- Fuel: Butane
- Piece Number Of Wind Deflector: <5
- Applicable Seasoning Type: Solid Seasoning
- Material: Metal
- Structure: One-Piece
- Number of Users: 3-5
- Application Method: manual
- Usage Condition: Normal Outdoor
- Ships From: Suzhou Jiangsu China
- Style: Outdoor
- Automatic Alarming or Not (Kettle): No
- With Fuel or Not: No
- Category: Gas Stove
- With Wooden Handle or Not: No
- Stove Type: Gas Stove
Why you need this adapter
- Popular gas cannisters found in here are either Lindal Valve Screw which is used for EN 521 appliances or Cassette gas cannister that is commonly use on steamboat stove.
- For most mountaineers here, they still prefer to use Lindal screw stove. The reasons are simplicity, these stoves burn better in high attitude, they are easier to setup and they can pack together with the cook sets.
- However these Lindal screw stove cannister do not come cheap, cheapest 230g is around NT70 (USD2.30) but the Cassette Gas cannister 220g of 3 cans cost only NT90 (USD3.00). To use the Cassette Gas cannister would be cheaper. A solution to this problem will be ideal to fill cassette gas cannister into Lindal screw cannister. Here is a product that is capable of doing this task.
Gas refill adapter
- It's only about 5g,so u can carry it easily when u go hiking and camping.
- With this adapter,u can refill your gas canister in a similar fashion that you would a gas cigarette lighter.
- U will save quite a bit of money by refilling
How to use it
- Weighing unused full butane canister and write with felt-tip on the base.
- Place empty canister to be refilled in freezer for approx. half hour.
- Take canister from freezer and place adaptor onto the canister.
- Take your new full butane canister and insert into adaptor.
- Push canister firmly down about 10-15 seconds at a time, checking each time the weight of the canister.
- Considering safety,the refill canister weight should lighter than the original canister!
- After you have refilled the canister it is always good safety practice to check the seal on the canister for no leaks!
- Only refill your canisters in a well ventilated area, i.e. outdoors!
Note:Not including the gas tank!
There are no reviews yet.